- Design No.: 155
- Location: Sagaponack
- Upper Levels SF: 6945
- LOWER LEVEL SF: 3071
- YEAR BUILT: Construction completion March 2011
- STYLE: English Country House
Main Residence Specifications
- Rockwool Insulation with State of Art Soundproofing
- Geothermal 15-zone HVAC System with Oil Fired Support System
- Custom Kolbe & Kolbe Insulated Windows
- 10 ft. High Poured Concrete Foundation
- Custom Built Kitchen Cabinetry
- Wolf 8 Burner 60” Range
- Wolf Wall Oven, Microwave & Warming Drawer
- Double Sub Zero Refrigerator & Freezer
- Miele Built-in Coffee System
- Double Miele Dishwashers
- Double Under the Counter Whirlpool Washers & Dryers
- 8’ Raised Panel Custom Solid Core Doors
- Rocky Mountain Solid Bronze Door Hardware
- Antique Wide Plank Pine Flooring
- Stone Kitchen Countertops
- Steam Shower in Master Bath
- Radiant Heated Floor in Master Bath
- Paneled Bathrooms with Stone Floors
- Custom Vanities
- Designer Plumbing Fixtures by Dornbracht, Lefroy Brooks, Duravit, Toto & Franke
- Crestron Control Panels for Audio/Video, HVAC, Security System, Pool, Spa & Lighting (optional)
- Low Voltage Lighting
- Central Vacuum System
- Copper Gutters & Leaders
- Irrigation System
- Stone Driveway & Steel Curbing
- Landscape Lighting
- Landscaping by Edmund Hollander Design
- 8 Bedrooms
- 8 Bathrooms / 3 Half Baths
- Paneled Entry Hall 26 x 13' 4"
- Master Bedroom Suite with Custom Wood Mantel Fireplace 21' x 17'-24', Outdoor Roof Deck 21' x 14', Master Bathroom with Radiant Heat & Steam Shower, His & Hers Custom Built Walk-in Closets
- Living Room 25' x 22' 8" with Limestone Fireplace & Beamed Ceiling Leads Out to a Covered Porch 15' x 24' 6"
- Formal Dining Room 18' x 15'
- Library 15' 5" x 16' 8"
- Custom Built Kitchen 23' x 18' 10" & Butler’s Pantry
- Family/Breakfast Room with Limestone Fireplace & Coffered Ceiling 19' x 32' 9"
- Media Room 15' 10" x 14' 7"
- Elevator Servicing 3 Floors
- Mud Room
- Laundry Room 7' 10" x 10'
- Finished Lower Level Comprising 3,071 Sq. Ft. of Living Space with Gym, Sauna, Steam Room, Rec Room w/ Fireplace, & Wine Room
- 3-D Professional Home Theatre
- Bluestone Terraces with Pennsylvania Stone Sitting Walls, Built-in BBQ & Outdoor Fireplace
- Radiant Heated Saltwater 20’ x 60’ Gunite Pool Including 8’ x 8’ Spa with Automatic Cover
- Water Cooled Bluestone Patio
- Deco Turf II Tennis Court & Basketball Goalsetter
- 3-Car Attached Garage
- 585 square foot pergola
Fully Restored c.1840 with 1,040 Sq. Ft. of Living Space to Include Living Room & Fireplace, Eat-in Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms & 1 1/2 Baths
570 Sq. Ft. of Living Space to Include Recreational Room, 1 Full Bathroom, Bar & Kitchenette
6945 sq ft home set on 2.3 private acres combines understated country charm with a full array of estate features. Entry courtyard and garden lead to a traditional entry porch and central stair hall. In addition to the generously sized kitchen, family and breakfast area there is a library, dining room, media room, 3 car garage, laundry and mud room. A total of 8 bedrooms are on 3 floors with an elevator servicing all levels. On the lower level is a home theater, wine room, rec room, gym with full bath, steam room and sauna.
- Hamptons Builder | Michael Davis Design & Construction | Renovations & Real Estate | Sagaponack, New York